If you are sourcing radios for use in the facilities management sector for the first time or to add to an existing radio fleet or system you may be considering one or several of the following requirements in addition to a requirement for reliable two-way communication.
- Indoor location monitoring using Bluetooth beacons
- Nationwide GPS coverage
- GPS worker tracking (via PC and hand held devices) for health and safety
- Lone worker safety and man down alarms
- Specialised radios which cut our background noise or which are designed for use in wet or dusty conditions or which have large buttons making the radios easier to use with gloves on
- Migration from an existing analogue system
- Integration with other communication systems – telephone, mobile etc.
- Integration with other systems e.g. SCADA, BMS
We offer two-way radios and equipment from the World’s leading suppliers to customers throughout the UK, and have the knowledge and experience to advise on the products most suitable for your requirements, whether you’re looking for short-term rental, our managed service for long term hire or just buying.
If you requirement is for a system upgrade or installation rather than simply two-way radios our Chatterbox Alarm Location Monitoring (CALM) systems are bespoke to each client. Each is be built to incorporate the latest technology to meet the client’s requirements. Specifying a system starts with a free of charge system evaluation of your existing system and/or a discussion of your requirement.
For information or advice please get in touch.